This is the spring/summer version of the smokey eye. I love these colors and think this is such a fresh and modern look. To achieve this look you use the “Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow” palette below that you can find at Sephora ($49).
Follow these steps to get the spring/summer smokey eye that is pictured above:
- Sweep the color “Peaches & Cream” from the palette all over the lid
- Put “Just Peachy” in the crease and also blend it under the eye
- Add “Summer Yum” in the crease and also blend it under the eye
- Put “Champagne” in the corners and center of the eye lid
- Softly add a little “Summer Yum” in the outside corners of the eye
- Blend all of these together
For daytime with this eye look, I would use the below “Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in #6 Rose Nocturne” from Sephora ($34).
For a nighttime look I would add a subtle cat eye with Stila “Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner” (Sephora $22) and a darker lipstick like “Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick #10 Boyish Rose” that you can also find at Sephora ($34).
I think the IT Cosmetics “Your Most Beautiful You” palette ($38) would work great with this look.
I’m so excited to start wearing this look and think it will look great with all the new spring fashions. XOXO Michelle