I’ve been doing some major shopping lately causing some distress to my husband. I almost brought down the internet when IT Cosmetics had it’s 25% off sale. I already liked their makeup and wanted to try some more of their products. Boy am I glad I did!
- Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination: I wear this everyday. I already had the original one but I like this one better. It has good coverage, SPF 50 UVA/UVB, and is anti aging. It is the best BB or CC cream that I have used.
- Bye Bye Redness: I have broken capillaries and this is the only thing that has ever covered them up. I put this on over the CC cream on the red areas and then blend them together. This is my favorite product.
- Brow Power: My everyday brow liner that is very natural.
- Bye Bye Pores: A great setting powder. I also keep the pressed version in my purse for touchups.
- Bye Bye Under Eyes Illumination: I already had the original but, like the CC cream, I like this one better. The Illumination gives a youthful glow. This is the best under eye concealer I have found so far and I’ve tried a lot.
- Your Most Beautiful You “Laugh, Love, Live”: This is a palette that includes the perfect bronzer, highlighter, and blush.
IT Cosmetics makes beautiful high quality brushes. I picked up the Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush and the Heavenly Luxe Angled Radiance Brush. Both are awesome and the angled brush is the best ever for contouring.
I love my new products and like that they are cruelty free and made with anti aging ingredients.
Come back soon to check out what else I’ve been buying. I have some great ideas for an at home New Years Eve party. I don’t know about you but I’m over fancy New Years Eve parties. This year I prefer a more low key get together with my closest friends. XOXO Michelle